Our client is a highly creative trade show and event company. They develop unique face to face marketing opportunities to help drive client marketing objectives. They are seeking an energetic, experienced Senior Account Manager to join their team. The Account Manager is the liaison between the Account Executive and clients working to ensure flawless execution of projects. The Account Manager maintains a highly responsive service level in all day-to-day account activities to ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Interact and directly orchestrate the efforts of all departments; from the creative process through custom fabrication and exhibit installation
- Manage the transition of accounts from business development team and supports accounts accordingly.
- Use industry and marketing knowledge to understand and recommend products and services for maximizing client results
- Understand client marketing needs
- Identify opportunities which can further solidify the client partnerships
- Develop, monitor and distribute timelines and schedules to both the client and internal teams
- Respond to client needs with a sense of urgency
- Manage floorplan/booth layout development, designs/renderings, graphics coordination and organization of archiving process
- Confirm jobs and request necessary information to prepare service plan requirements
- Ensure custom fabrication information is communicated to all production teams
- Document all show information for future reference along with invoicing support, graphics and any necessary changes on future events
- Aggressively and pro-actively works to identify potential issues.
- 5+ years trade show or event account manager experience
- College degree preferred
- Strong knowledge of trade show service suppliers and vendors
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizations and multi-tasking skills
- Experience managing budgets and creating estimates and projections.
- Ability to manage several complex projects from inception to completion
- Must be positive, energetic, self-motivated, proactive and team-oriented
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, and thrives working in that environment.
- Contribute to client partnerships as a brand steward, and fulfill the company’s commitment to understanding and fulfilling clients’ needs