Our global client is a full-service trade show and event marketing firm that specializes in creating memorable trade show displays, corporate interiors, and corporate events. Their client centric approach is to get the right message to the right audience.
This client has an immediate need for an industry experienced Production Manager.The Production Manager will be responsible for managing the production process with a strong focus on production planning and scheduling, managing staff, ensuring effective quality control, and timely project delivery.
- Manage fabrication/production process
- Schedule and manage the workload for production staff
- Supervise and direct the day-to-day activities of production employees
- Review new projects to recommend fabrication and production techniques based on design objectives and budgetary constraints
- Determine products, materials and quantities needed for projects
- Source materials and manage third-party vendors
- Monitor quality of workmanship and production
- Manage costs to ensure budget goals are met
- Monitor, coordinate and communicate all project specifications and ongoing progress to team members (continuity of information flow between departments)
- Exercise excellent judgment with the ability to proactively identify issues, obstacles, or cost overruns, delays; more importantly, create effective solutions.
- Cultivate and promote a safe working environment
- 5+ years’ exhibit industry experience – specifically in a Production or Project Management
- Driver’s license and passport required
- Availability for Domestic and International travel
- Hands-on technical skill-set encompassing fabrication, carpentry, and/or display installations
- Demonstrated experience in providing leadership, implementing strong team-building skills, and mentoring staff
- Proven experience with exhibit materials and exhibit fabrication, demonstrating a working knowledge of production procedures, materials and installation methods
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving & analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs (specifically Outlook and Excel)
- Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative, multi-tasked environment Self-motivated and able to work independently, while delegating tasks when required.
- Ability to work independently, as a team lead, or as a team player
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously