Our client provides computer and audio visual equipment including: desktops, laptops, displays, projectors (small and large venue), audio equipment, video equipment, and presentation and office equipment. They offer daily, weekly, monthly and longer term rentals. With 30 years in business and multiple locations strategically located throughout the U.S., our client has a well-established presence and a solid reputation. They are an industry forerunner supplying many of the nation’s premier companies with rental equipment. They are seeking a General Manager to lead their team in Dallas.
As the General Manager for our client’s Dallas Division, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of that location; making sure all fleet, facility, and equipment management, maintenance and prep is performed in a timely and professional manner to the highest standards.
- Client engagement to ensure seamless delivery
- Ensure proper foundation for relationship with project support teams
- Managing a team of delivery drivers/technicians, operations assistants, & in-house technicians.
- Active involvement in equipment prep.
- Scheduling equipment deliveries and pick-ups.
- Coordinating all fleet and facility maintenance.
- Close communication with other warehouse locations to coordinate equipment logistics.
- Passion for customer satisfaction
- Client centric sales approach
- Effective communication (written and oral), interpersonal skills, and excellent problem solving skills.
- A/V and computer equipment knowledge preferred.
- Ability to effectively present ideas and information in a professional business environment.
- Effective time management skills and highly developed organizational skills.
- A positive attitude with a desire to continually improve performance.
Salary: $80K – $100K + DOE