This client is brand experience agency provides marketing solutions on a world stage using a thoughtful mix of strategy and creativity. They create custom trade show exhibits, branded environments, events, collaborate with clients to implement impactful brand strategies and experiences. Currently, they are seeking Field Service Coordinators to support their internal Field Services Group and Account Services team.
- Develop and maintain internal and external related schedules
- Track changes to field services scope by show & brand.
- Creates Work Order Changes for Account Team.
- Log client approved W.O.C.
- Assist in monthly Accruals and Forecasts.
- Estimate shows according to show schedule
- Aid in information gathering and distribution directed to and from Site Supervisors
- Order vendor related services, as directed
- Track and reconcile all vendor related invoicing
- Work closely with all vendors to meet client expectations
- Help develop and maintain client and internal related financial & statistical reports
- Assist Field Services Group in maintaining internal data entry
- Associates degree, 1-3 years’ experience in the Auto Show industry preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Microsoft Office Proficiency – Excel, Word, Power Point
- Travel 10%