Our client is seeking a creative Exhibit Designer, who is passionate about their work. As a 3D Designer you will be an integral, collaborative member the Creative Team and and will provide creative designs for exhibit/trade show booths, events, and other user branded experiences. This role will also involve working closely with sales and project management teams to create a seamless experiences for clients. If you have a strong portfolio and and are a team player, please apply now!
- Work collaboratively with clients as well as account and client services teams to define client goals and objectives
- Effectively present ideas to our clients through visuals and notes
- Translate client goals and objectives into compelling 3D brand statements
- Work with project management teams to specify design details such as dimensions, materials, technology, etc
- Communicate closely with internal teams throughout the life of projects to ensure daily production objectives are met in a timely manner
- Stay current with design trends, materials, technologies and processes that promote a competitive, innovation design environment and share this information on with internal teams.
- Attend production launches
- Deliver designs through accurate control drawings, material specs, renderings and presentations as well as working with estimating and production to meet established budgets
- Attend review meetings and creative group meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in design or a related field
- 2-3+ years of 3D design experience in the trade show / event / experiential / branded environment industry
- Ability conceptualize, strong problem solving and basic sketching skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Organizational skills: ability to plan, organize and monitor activities.
- Software Experience/Proficiency: 3D Studio Max, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Blend of custom and system design (ex. bMatrix, Aluvision, etc)
Location: Nationwide (Remote)