Our client is seeking a creative Experiential Exhibit Designer, who is passionate and loves every facet of design, to join our creative team. As an 3D Designer you will be an integral, collaborative member the Creative Team and and will provide creative designs for exhibit/trade show booths, events, and other user branded experiences that integrate built, printed, and digital elements.
- Work collaboratively with clients as well as account and client services teams to define client goals and objectives
- Translate client goals and objectives into compelling 3D brand statements and present design rationale to the client as well as internal teams
- Staying current with design trends, materials, technologies and processes that promote a competitive, innovation design environment and share this information on with internal teams.
- Attend production launches
- Deliver designs through accurate control drawings, material specs, renderings and presentations as well as working with estimating and production to meet established budgets
- Attend weekly review meetings and creative group meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or a related field
- 1-3 years of 3D design experience in the trade show / event / experiential / branded environment industry
- Ability conceptualize, strong problem solving and basic sketching skills
- Excellent presentation skills; Organizational skills: ability to plan, organize and monitor activities.
- Software Experience/Proficiency: 3D Studio Max, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office