Our Houston based client is currently looking to grow their production team. They are a full-service trade show and event marketing firm specializing in creating memorable trade show displays, corporate interiors, and corporate events. Their client centric approach is to get the right message to the right audience.
They have an immediate need for an industry experienced Estimator to provide timely and accurate estimates of exhibit construction, taking into account company production methods and labor and material costs.
- Produce timely and accurate estimates from floor plans, sketches, models, renderings, oral and written descriptions, and other sources of information, breaking down projects into components
- Keep abreast of changes in production methods, material, labor costs, and other standards
- Evaluate feasibility of meeting client requirements
- Observe deadlines
- Perform other duties as directed
- Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience in the Trade Show Industry
- Extensive knowledge and experience of all phases of exhibit design, production, and of prices and standards
- Good communication skills and ability to extract pertinent data from oral and written information as well as standard visual sources
- Strong service orientation and cost consciousness
- Ability to operate under severe time constraints
- Vendor relationship and versatile knowledge of all common exhibit materials