Our client has over three decades of experience as a fast moving creative leader in the Exhibit, Events, Environments, and Corporate Interiors. They work with directly with the end user and with design agencies. Currently, they are adding a Design Director to lead their multi-disciplinary creative team.
- Create 3D conceptual designs/drawings including Trade Show Booths, Broadcast Studios/Sets/Scenic , Environmental & Experiential Graphics & Events
- Assisting in winning new client business in an RFP process based on creativity, and ability to articulate value by walking clients through your creative process and ideation
- Communicate and collaborate with sales team members to develop the design direction
- Engage with prospective clients and internal sales and production team members to develop design concepts that are aligned with budget parameters
- Coordinate with Project Management Department, attending project kick-off and progress meetings with internal staff, clients, and vendors,
- Scheduling and reviewing the creative team’s work assignments to ensure quality and adherence to project deadlines
- Staying fluent in current design trends, materials and presentation techniques
- Research and schedule training for personal and team professional development
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Extensive knowledge/proficiency in relevant design/visualization software
- Excellent listening, communication (verbal and written), creative and strategic problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and coordination skills with the ability to solve complex problems and make important decisions under tight deadlines within a creative team setting
- Proactive professional with strong initiative and attention to detail
Locations: Northeastern U.S.