This client creates impactful moments for global meetings, events, marketing campaigns, and any occasion where clients want to strike a chord with their customers. They are looking for a Creative Director who can inspire and lead innovative creative work from concept to delivery and everything in between. In this critical role, you’ll have the opportunity to establish creative direction, style and methodology for the agency’s creative projects. This also includes overseeing and contributing to concept strategy and development, design and implementation for integrated concepts that both support and amplify the provided brief and strategy.
- Manage the creative team in executing existing client projects and new business opportunities
- Work closely with our Chief Creative Officer to ensure overall department goals are met
- Oversee the conceptual development of a wide variety of programs, including events, meetings, road shows, activations, demand generation campaigns, corporate trainings, etc.
- Communicate effectively with design/account staff to establish client objectives
- Interface with multiple teams (your creative staff, other departments, client teams, etc.) in order to meet project goals, adhere to budgets and deadlines, maintain top-quality deliverables, and offer a seamless customer experience that promotes repeat business
- Produce work in a timely manner and meets tight deadlines
- Recruit and nurture emerging talent while providing clear direction and constructive feedback to all your direct reports
- 7+ years experience as ACD or CD at an agency
- Non-traditional experience welcomed
- A body of work that builds brands, sells products, and wins awards. Your portfolio should demonstrate your excellence in creative storytelling across digital, analog, and interactive channels
- Engaging presentation skills and a track record of bringing creative ideas from pitch to final product
- Experience leading creative teams
- Ability to discern individual team members’ abilities and match them with the right projects
- A strong foundation in art direction, graphic design, and/or copywriting
- A positive, down-to-earth attitude. Ability to maintain grace under pressure.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in high pressure, deadline driven settings
- Travel as needed
Locations: New York City