Our client is in the business of creating impactful moments for meetings, events, marketing campaigns, and any occasion where clients want to strike a chord with their customers. They are seeking seeking a multi-talented Creative Director to lead projects, produce best-in-class work, and build strong relationships with clients, partners, and target audiences.
- Manage the Creative Team in executing existing client projects and new business opportunities
- Work closely with the Chief Creative Officer to ensure overall department goals are met
- Oversee the conceptual development of a wide variety of programs, including events, meetings, road shows, activations, demand generation campaigns, corporate trainings, etc.
- Interface with internal teams in order to meet project goals, adhere to budgets and deadlines, maintain top-quality deliverables, and offer a seamless customer experience
- Motivate, inspire, and guide your staff and partners across all your projects
- Nurture emerging talent while providing clear direction and constructive feedback to all your direct reports
- Facilitate productive ‘design thinking’ sessions and other brainstorming exercises
- 7+ years’ experience as an ACD or CD at an agency (non-traditional experience welcomed)
- A minimum four-year degree from an accredited university
- A body of work that builds brands, sells products, and wins awards. Your portfolio should demonstrate your excellence in creative storytelling across digital, analog, and interactive channels (Tech, Retail, Bio-Pharma, etc).
- Engaging presentation skills and a track record of bringing creative ideas from pitch to final product
- Experience in leading creative teams, including the ability to discern individual team members’ abilities and match them with the right projects
- A strong foundation in art direction, graphic design, and/or copywriting
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
Location: New York