Our client is an industry leading experience agency. They unite brands with their target audiences through trade show exhibits, live corporate events, branded environments and more. With strategic insight, inspired creative, and flawless execution, they tell the story and bring the brand message to life through memorable experiences.
Due to tremendous growth they are seeking CAD Detailers (Floorplans). The primary function of the CAD Detailer is to provide technical drafting expertise for the design and production of floorplans for Trade Shows, Exhibits and Events.
- Prepare detailed drawings for floor plans for trade show exhibit / displays
- Produce and print floor plans to be used by the sales staff, project management and clients
- Produce large format prints, PDF documents and, misc. other outputs
- Partner with Account Executive, Designer, Project Manager, Estimator, and Production staff to ensure that the details represent cost effective solutions
- Assist Project Managers in value and design engineering
- Detail the layout of electrical, cable, booth positioning, etc
- Confer with vendors to establish requirements for lighting, truss and sound as required
- Identify possible structural issues and work with the project leader, supervisor, or others to determine solutions
- Maintain current information on all local facilities with regards to ceiling heights, room sizes, permanent fixtures moveable walls, electrical grids, utilities, entrances/exits, freight docks/doors, etc.
- AutoCAD proficiency
- An understanding of wood and metal manufacturing, especially with regards to museum interiors, tradeshow exhibits
- Experience with MasterCAM and/or CNC machining software is an asset
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient communications, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong conflict / resolution, communication skills & ability to multi-task
- Highly organized, flexible and have the ability to work necessary hours in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Demonstrated technical skills including advanced working knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Must be energetic & self-motivated