Our client builds purposeful experiences for their clients. They full-service marketing partner specializing in the design and production of custom exhibits, branded environments, and live events. Their approach involves listening to their clients goals, challenges, and vision to create branding solutions that engage audiences and result in memorable experiences.
They are currently hiring CAD Detailers. The successful candidate will work directly with designers, project managers, fabricators and service technicians to produce a detailed drawing set for custom and custom/modular exhibits as well as corporate environments of all sizes.
- Effectively communicate with design and production team to ensure feasibility of conceptual solutions.
- Problem solve complete construction and attachment methods for custom fabricated/extrusion based exhibits. Provide a full set of production and set up drawings for each project including, but not limited to, the following:
- Plan, Elevation and Isometric Views
- Extrusion/Connection details
- Custom Fabrication/Material call outs
- Graphic Layouts/Sizes
- Staging Details/Complete Assembly Instructions (AV/Electrical, etc.)
- Crating/Packing layouts
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in AutoCAD 3D
- Experience detailing wood construction of cabinets or other custom components
- Experience drafting for CNC
- Detail oriented with excellent problem-solving and organization skills
- Knowledge of advanced woodworking equipment and drafting for utilization of said equipment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Windows/Microsoft Office Suite
- Navision experience is a plus
- Alpha CAM experience is preferred