Our client is a specialty fabrication company. Their entire team works together cohesively to create beautiful, one of a kind projects for each client. Successful execution is ensured by their comprehensive fabrication knowledge and commitment to supporting their clients throughout every step of the production the process.
Our client is seeking a full-time Detailer/Draftsman. The candidate who will be a great fit for our client’s production team will have specialized experience in a custom fabrication shop including Corporate Events, Product Activations, Live Entertainment, Trade Show Exhibits.
- Interpret Designer Drawings and Renders and create build drawings for Carpentry and Metal Fabrication
- Create Cut Files for CNC Router
- Create Labeled set up drawings, Ground Plans and Elevations
- Determine scale and perform necessary mathematical calculations
- Interact with Project Management to develop build technique and create shop drawings.
- Operate efficiently under time constraints and meets deadlines
- Interact with Metal and Wood Fabricators to explain drawings and construction techniques
- Demonstrate knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes
- Utilize effective communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Prioritize workload and communicate issues to ensure on time project completion
- AutoCAD proficiency
- 3+ years of exhibit or scenery drafting experience
- Wood or metal fabrication experience
- Engineering and efficient building techniques
- Proficiency in developing shop drawings and detailed setup drawings