Our Chicago based client is currently looking to grow their sales support team. They are a full-service trade show and event marketing firm that specializes in creating impactful trade show displays, corporate interiors, and corporate events.
This industry leading firm is seeking skilled Account Manager. The ideal candidate will coordinate with all departments; facilitating information between the client and internal support teams. Expectations include the ability to control the project flow and to make decisions ensuring the successful project completion and client satisfaction.
- Define, maintain and update all internal processes and schedules
- Schedule, coordinate, and manage internal production meetings
- Daily tactical execution of accounts/projects
- Provide the highest standard of customer service in a timely manner
- Resource management for purchasing, show service, freight, and logistical requirements
- Manage and process client estimates and invoicing
- Meet deadlines and deliver quality services within budgets
- Limited travel required for on-site installation and dismantle supervision and client support
- Account management experience in the trade show exhibits/events
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PC and internet
- Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship building
- Excellent communication, time management and
- Proven ability to anticipate problems, analyze and proactively determine alternate solutions
- Must be accurate, organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work flexible hours under extreme pressure and maintain deadlines
- Skills to multi-task, change priorities, manage multiple projects
- Ability to assume responsibility for completion of projects in the absence of direct supervision
Location: Chicago (Western Suburbs)
Salary: $60K-$70K DOE