Our client is an exhibit design & fabrication company that specializes in the delivery of events & environments worldwide. They envision, design, engineer, fabricate, construct and bring the client’s brand to life through impactful experiences.
They are growing and looking for an experienced Account Director to join their team in Dallas. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can manage daily workloads, operate well under pressure and balance priorities in a fun, results-oriented environment. This person will be responsible for maintaining business relationships with current clients and be the liaison between the client and internal teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of projects
- Provide calendar support, scheduling and managing logistics of meetings, prepares and distributes minutes
- Order and manage support services
- Create complete estimates and budget documentation on assigned projects
- Act as a representative of the account team at show sites
- Assist and maintain floor plan review, approval and filing
- Maintain upcoming show data for ease of project set-up and discovery
- Support kickoff meetings for assigned projects.
- Enter all work being run through the web based workflow system.
- Integrate and support other workflow tools and procedures as required by management and/or clients
- Gather production files from client or manage graphics design process as needed to obtain files per client direction
- Send graphic proofs to client for approval prior to production
- Manage graphic file labeling and inventory of all proofs
- Create and manage electronic graphic inventories
- Communicate any change order requirements mandated by client on new production
- Document and process any change orders with respect to any logistical change in scope or additional service requirement
- Clearly communicate change orders and obtain approval form clients for changes in project scope
- Follow-up on field order reporting. Communicate overall needs and changes requested from client to internal team
- Attend weekly meetings.
- Work with Design Team to prepare final review decks
- Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an effective manner, informing the Account Executive of any problems
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed and quality standards are met
- Provide regular two way communication between the client and team to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience required
- Automotive Industry experience or Experiential Marketing or related field is required
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, in writing, and over the phone
- Strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to coordinate and organize meetings.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong presentation skills.
- Able to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Ability to travel 25%-50%