Our client helps build brands with innovative trade show exhibits, corporate events, dedicated marketing campaigns and customer service that is unmatched. They are brand marketing partners with a commitment to execution that delivers predictive performance and dramatic results. Currently, they are seeking an Account Coordinator in their Chicago office. The Account Coordinator will work directly with the account manager to support a set team of Account Executives and their clients.
- Manage all clients’ assets
- Review all orders that clients send in for events and tradeshows
- Communicate directly with the client on all their show needs
- Verify all pertinent details with the client and show providers
- Schedule workorders internally and communicates any/all change orders if client updates later
- Work directly with the service department to ensure proper storage and staging of client materials.
- Act as catalyst for all workorders to service dept including job jackets, tasks and return inspection process
- In collaboration with the Account Manager, support new projects that have hybrid requirements (i.e. utilizing existing assets with a new exhibit design and coordinating the logistics involved).
- Interface with internal teams in order to meet project goals, adhere to budgets and deadlines, maintain top-quality deliverables, and offer a seamless customer experience
- Order services for clients that require a turnkey solution for their events. This involves coordinating with general contractors, show management and facility teams at different venues across North America. (i.e. ordering electrical power for the show, exhibit cleaning, floral, lighting, specialty labor, etc)
- Send out RFQs per the needs of each individual project to the local partner vendor, communicate all important details (design and scope) for the show, host a pre-show meeting to run through all final expectations and be available during installation through show close for active communication with the onsite team
- Work directly with any vendors needed to deliver a complete exhibit to the show
- Control every aspect of a service project, including invoicing
- Managing markups and costs to keep in line with client expectations while ensuring profitable projects
- Tracking different show locations/cities and those varying costs
- Assist the Account Manager with ensuring that project costs balance and maintain profitability.
- Industry related exhibit experience in a account/project support role preferred
- Detail and deadline driven personality
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency
- Efficient Typing Skills
- Salesforce or CRM familiarity is a plus
- Familiarity with ExhibitForce or other asset management system a plus
- Familiarity with accounting software for billing/job cost management a plus