Our client is seeking a Senior 3D Exhibit Designer . The Senior Exhibit Designer will responsible for the development of creative concepts for a variety of events, (small and large-scale brand experiences) with a focus on trade show exhibits for a key account. Pharma experience is preferred. Strong relationship development skills, presentation skills, and a big picture, creative mindset are highly desirable. In this role you will have the you will be a creative leader working directly with the end user to develop and execute their marketing/branding vision.
- Participate in internal and external client and account meetings
- Communicate effectively with design/account staff to establish client objectives
- Develop future presentation techniques including real-time rendering
- Develop familiarity with the client’s existing properties
- Rapidly generate ideation, directional sketches, research and reference images
- Design, model and visualize exhibit spaces for multiple shows
- Translate a brand images into engaging 3D exhibit designs
- Incorporate client and agency concepts into existing exhibits.
- Provide detailed presentation package with designs, graphics and associated graphic codes
- Produce work in a timely manner and meets tight deadlines
- Provide design solutions in conjunction with the creative management and production department and the creative services department to meet budgetary considerations
- Provide detailed dimensions, materials and technical notes for estimation and production known as “control documents”
- Assist with design team management
- Attend relevant shows to stay abreast of current design trends, network with exhibit professional, network/develop potential client relationships.
- Personal schedule management consisting of multiple concurrent shows
- Conduct onsite visits as needed.
- 7+ years trade show industry experience
- Graphic Design Experience is a plus
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Fluency in current design trends, materials and presentation techniques
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in high pressure, deadline driven settings
- Travel as needed
Salary: $100K Base + Strong Bonus