Our client is a leading global provider of award-winning, integrated event marketing solutions. Their core competencies include the strategy, creative, production, management, marketing and measurement of trade show exhibits, events and meetings, digital experiences, themed environments, custom retail fixtures and other related marketing platforms.
They have an opening for a Detailer to their project support team. Our client offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package If you have strong CAD skills and have experience in the exhibit industry our client would be interested in speaking with you.
- Create construction drawings showing sections details, plans and elevations for shop manufacture
- Ability to create 3D models for the use of creating setup drawings and exploded views to translate setup procedures in the field
- Attend kickoff meetings with Production Purchasing Managers, Project Managers, Account Executives, and designers to discuss course of action to meet clients’ needs
- Review construction methods and details before beginning the detailing process with team
- Organize drawing files, documents and misc. files in an orderly and easily to accessible manner in a workstation and a network drive
- Ability to develop construction drawings within the parameters of the project estimate
- Work closely with the project manager on developing cost effect material selections and lighter weight materials
- Effective time management and organizational skill
- Availability to work additional hours as needed to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Exhibit construction and techniques
- Experience with detailing/communication
- Excellent communication skills
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Computer skills: MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-Outlook, Internet Research