Back to job listings
Account Manager, Exhibits, Denver
Our Denver client is a full-service trade show exhibit, branded environments and event marketing firm specializing in custom and rental displays. They set themselves apart from competitors with their outstanding client-centric approach.
Account managers work closely with account executives to manage all client projects. The account manager’s responsibility is to assure a successful outcome, following the project through the entire process. This includes timely delivery, with careful attention to profitability.
- Participate in client meetings with account executive
- Interface directly with clients
- Lead put-to-detail, put-to-work, and post-show evaluation meetings
- Compose all job tickets and change orders
- Coordinate the timely delivery of engineering drawings to be released to the shop
- Monitor each job for profitability. Notify general manager of problems that may adversely affect profitability
- Order and manage the production of graphic materials. Keep accurate records of condition, size, disposition, etc.
- Ensure quality control of fabricated properties
- Maintain orderly and complete job files
- Prepare all show service forms for the client
- Order and supervise the timely completion of all on-site services, including Installation and dismantling labor, as well as any other service being provided to the client
- Travel to execute show site services
- Keep accurate records of labor and materials charged
- Close out all jobs upon completion, noting overtime, materials usage, and any extra-charge items
- Prepare jobs for billing, providing complete information for each line-of-business
- Maintain accurate and complete storage and warehousing inventories
- High School diploma (Some college preferred)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Trade Show Industry
- Strong knowledge of exhibit construction and materials
- Ability to read and interpret design and engineering drawings
- Knowledge of graphic arts, and graphic production techniques
- Experience with on-site installation and dismantling
- Detail centric with good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication and teambuilding skills in a high pressure situation, deadline driven environment
Recommend this job to a friend.
Salary: $50K + DOE