Back to job listings
CAD DETAILER, Exhibits, Atlanta
Our client is an Experiential Marketing Company. They design, build and manage branded marketing environments such as trade show exhibits, corporate events,and executive briefing centers. They are looking to add a progressive minded detailer to their existing team.
The ideal candidate will be able to think and work in a 3D environment. Potential candidates should display a strong attention to detail and strive for accuracy. Our client is a design driven company looking for someone who can respect the integrity of a design when detailing it for construction.
- Familiarity with a variety of the exhibit field’s concepts, practices and procedures
- Utilize experience/judgment for planning and accomplishing goals
- Performs a variety of complicated, time-sensitive tasks
- Transform initial rough designs using computer aided design (CAD) into working documents
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the latest AutoCAD software
- Create detailed production-ready construction drawings of design concepts with dimensions, anticipated construction methods and material call-outs
- Review engineering drawings and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards
- Possess the skills to read construction drawings, electrical lay-outs, set-up drawings
- Project Management: coordinate with vendors, manage construction, interact with all levels of personnel, modify production drawings to improve fabrication process
- Assume a leadership role and demonstrate the ability to perform well under pressure or in stressful situations
- Bachelor's degree or more advanced degree in Engineering, Industrial Design, Architecture or a closely related field.
- Five plus years in the exhibit industry preferred
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD 2010
- Experience with Rhinoceros 3D or other design CAD software
- Ability to effectively present ideas and information in a professional business environment
- Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities
- A positive, can-do attitude with a desire to continually improve performance and take it to the next level
Recommend this job to a friend.
Salary: $55K - $75K (DOE)