Back to job listings
Senior Designer, Exhibits, Texas
This custom exhibit production firm is a full-service, turn key exhibit fabrication firm offering solutions that meet the branding/marketing needs of their clients. From major industry trade shows to high profile events that produce results, this organization helps corporations engage their target audience.
The ideal Senior Design candidate will be passionate and creative. The successful candidate will use their proven design skills to deliver innovative, and engaging experiences. This role will involve conceptualization and internal team collaboration to determine the best strategy for communicating branding messages. Relocation assistance is available for candidates outside of the local market.
- Work as part of a creative team focused on developing 3D exhibits and environments
- Visualize and bring to life graphic elements in exhibit environments with interpretive displays through renderings and sketches
- Prioritize tasks and work flow in a high paced design field
- Oversight of the design process in order to give clear direction to both the internal team while meeting client expectations
- Development through multiple phases of the design process, including conceptualization, design development, final digital artwork and fabrication oversight
- Maintain work flow at in accordance with project schedule
- Work directly with Clients, Estimators, Account Executives, Account Managers and the Production Department during the design process to ensure the proposed designs are within budget and appropriate to the project and venue
- Design a product and develop concepts that include functionality, serviceability, manufacturing, and material selections that are fresh and original while balancing company objectives and client needs
- Provide Designs, Illustrations and layouts
- Provide 3D images and 2D drawings for client or vendor review by using traditional hand drawn techniques and or PC format programs such as; Autodesk 3D Max, 3D-VIZ, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Provide collateral support such as graphic design, content development etc.
- Provide printed and or digital materials for the final presentation
- Provide callouts and design intent on all designs for estimating and initial production conversations
- Provide revisions upon request
- Work with the Account Team, Detailing and Production to provide relevant details for production
- Review all detail drawings for adherence to design intent
- Travel to meetings and site visits as required by projects
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in design related field such as, Exhibit Design, Industrial Design, Theater or Architecture preferred
- 5-7 years experience industry experience
- 3D Studio Max Photoshop, and Illustrator proficiency
- Skilled in translating marketing messages and guidelines to environments and experiences
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and illustrative
- Must be able to effectively communicate and comfortably interact with internal teams and organizational leadership
- Proven knowledge of materials, finishes, and fabrication techniques
- Must be detail-oriented, possess exceptional organizational skills and have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment, competently handling demanding deadlines
Recommend this job to a friend.
Salary: Salary (Dependent on Experience)