Back to job listings
Senior Account Executive, Exhibits, Chicago
Our client is a market leader trade show and event marketing industry. They are seeking a success-oriented, motivated, results-driven Account Executive. Our client offers a fun atmosphere that encompasses the tenets of integrity and excellence. This position revolves around ensuring the marketing/branding and exhibiting needs of clients are met while building and maintaining relationships with them
. The successful candidate will be working closely with show teams to deliver solutions.
This position will be a great fit for the sales professional who has an enthusiastic and strategic sales approach. If you are an ambitious individual with a proven success record of identifying and closing new business who is looking for a dynamic, stimulating career our client is interested in opening a dialogue with you.
- Representing the company to Show Management, Association Executives, Exhibitors, Convention Managers, Convention Bureau Staff, Hotels and Conference Centers and subcontractors creating good will and securing business
- Securing Trade Show/General Contracting and/or Custom Exhibit sales and services tailored exclusively to the trade show and event industry
- Strategically prospecting for new business
- Creating and implementing sales strategies for soliciting key accounts including meeting venues, hotels, associations and corporations
- Working with internal sales and support teams for all phases of pre show, on site and post show project management to ensure seamless delivery of marketing/branding solutions
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities
- Utilizing resources for optimal efficiency and productivity
- Implementing process and procedure policies: warehouse, distribution, transportation, optimization and routing software
- Developing and effectively presenting creative proposals and demonstrating capabilities to potential clients
- Preparing RFP responses
- Actively participating in industry events and organizations to network and brand the company
- Communicating clearly, consistently, and effectively to maintain relationships with potential and and existing clients as well as internal teams.
- Bachelor Degree in related field or comparable experience
- Three (3+) plus years consultative Sales/Production experience in the Convention Services Industry
- Experience developing targeted solicitation plans
- Strong negotiation skills
- Self motivated with a positive attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Dynamic, consultative and influential sales communications style
- Proven sales success
- Professional attire – Business professional and Business Casual
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite
Recommend this job to a friend.
Salary: $100K-$120K+ Base & Commission (DOE)