Back to job listings
Account Manager, Exhibits, Denver
Our client is a full-service trade show exhibit, branded environments and event marketing firm specializing in custom and rental displays. They have offer creative solutions encompassing all aspects of their client's exhibit needs.
Account managers work closely with account executives to manage all client projects. Upon receipt of a signed contract or verbal T&M agreement, it is the account manager’s responsibility to assure a successful outcome, following the project through the entire process. This includes timely delivery of a quality product, while keeping careful watch over profitability. The account manager coordinates nearly every aspect of the project, including coordination of transportation, securing installation and dismantle labor, and coordination of all invoicing.
- Participate in client meetings with account executive, as necessary
- Directly interface with clients in the absence of the account executive, or as may be required for the efficient management of the account
- Preside over all put-to-detail, put-to-work, and post-show evaluation meetings
- Compose all job tickets and change orders
- Coordinate the timely delivery of engineering drawings to be released to the shop
- Monitor each job for profitability. Notify general manager of problems that may adversely affect profitability
- Order and manage the production of graphic materials. Keep accurate records of condition, size, disposition, etc.
- Ensure quality control of fabricated properties
- Maintain orderly and complete job files
- Preparation of all show service forms, on behalf of the client
- Order and supervise the timely completion of all on-site services, including Installation and dismantling labor, as well as any other service being provided to the client
- Keep accurate records of labor and materials charged on behalf of clients
- Close out all jobs upon completion, noting overtime, materials usage, and any extra-charge items
- Prepare jobs for billing, providing complete information for each line-of-business
- Maintain accurate and complete storage and warehousing inventories, for each client
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in the Trade Show Industry
- Strong knowledge of exhibit construction technologies and materials
- Ability to read and interpret design and engineering drawings
- Knowledge of graphic arts, and graphic production techniques
- Experience with on-site installation and dismantling
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and teambuilding skill, with the ability to patiently coordinate activities for diverse personalities in a pressure situation
- Ability to operate under severe time constraints
Recommend this job to a friend.
Salary: $50K - $65K (DOE)