Back to job listings
Field Operations Manager, Exhibits, Dallas
Our client is a market leader trade show and event marketing industry. They are seeking a Field Operations Manager/General Foreman to join their team. The role includes managing the day-to-day activities of the subordinates and contractors on show site. Trade Show General Contracting Experience is required.
Our client offers a success-driven atmosphere that encompasses the core values of integrity and excellence. This position revolves around ensuring the exhibiting needs of clients are met. Building and maintaining relationships with clients and working closely with show teams to deliver high quality projects on time.
- Prepare and forecast field (show-site) equipment needs
- Inventory Control for field operations including include accurate receipt of inbound shipments, accurate loading/manifesting of outbound shipments and establishment of an effective and quality oriented onsite usage area
- Process Control
- Labor Control for field operations including accurate pre-show and onsite labor projections/budgets, daily labor calls, recognition of show-site duties, lead personnel identification and assignments, supervision of field labor to include necessary adjustments to meet client and corporate expectations
- Facilitate and coordinate professional relationships with internal departments, vendors, sub-Contractors and field personnel.
- Facilitate a professional and “Service Oriented” relationship with both Exhibitor and Show Management Personnel
- Participates in all pre-show, daily and post-show meetings including collateral reports
- Maintain accurate show files(daily labor costs, established onsite Foreman reports, equipment analysis, labor analysis, usage reports and work order status/analysis).
- Provides accurate, complete and timely status updates on all Management Work Orders to support accounting efforts
- Assist in the preparation and management of annual department budget and goals
- Ensure adherence to safety and training procedures
- Incorporate technology through the use of the company's operational system
- Assist in the preparation and accumulation of data for predefined and user-defined reports
- May act as an active member of project teams with Account Executive, Project Manager, Graphics Designer etc., participating in kick-off and status meetings, ensuring effective communication of timelines, deadlines, deliverables and pertinent details
- Some travel required
- Manage all subordinates and independent contractors
- Two-year college degree or equivalent logistics tradecshow general contracting experience in a warehousing and/or show site environment
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines
- Mathematical/analytical aptitude
- Strong computer skills
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Effectively manage multiple projects and handle tight deadlines
Recommend this job to a friend.
Salary: $75K to $100K